Sunday 28 May 2017

christmas card club challenge 11...mistletoe and wine

I always think of the song when I hear these words together....I decided to make a card and a bottle holder to go together






the card is made from a cricut cut that I have had for some years...cut in dark green and matted and layered onto white card glittered with cosmic shimmer diamond sprinkles..and pearls used for the berries.....the stamp is a crafters companion one again some years old...see I am being good and using up old stash.....
the bottle cover is made with the tonic bottle wrap die...bought when it came out and this is its first cut.......backed with dark green and I made up the mistletoe decoration using stuff in my crafty stash.....
Do pop round the other girls blogs...their links are on my side bar...they do fabulous creations.....
Hope you are having a great day...and thanks for popping by my blog.

14 comments:

Rita said...

Well Margaret, what a fabulous card and gift. Love it all. Using the pearls fir berries add that touch of luxury. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What beautiful creations and gifts Margaret. I love the bottle holder, such a lovely way to package this gift. A super interpretation of Rita's theme. I'm running a bit late so my card will be up in a day or two.
Hope you're keeping well, I've had a bit of a blogging break so haven't visited anyone recently but hopefully I can get back into it soon.
Lorraine

Crazy Bird said...

What a fabulous duo! Is it possible for you to demo on how you made the embellishment at the top? Xx

scrappymo! said...

As always, Margaret,you have made a stunning interpretation of the theme.
Your wine bottle cover is stunning, and your matching card is fabulous. Brilliant idea to ue the pearls.

Sandy said...

Wonderful! First you drink the wine --- yes all of it. Then you kiss under the mistletoe! Now that's what I call fun!
Sandy xx

Christine Harrop said...

Wow, what fabulous creations Margaret! Well done for hitting the theme so perfectly. Sorry mine is late but it is scheduled for tomorrow. Hugs Christine. xx

Mrs A. said...

This is brilliant. Love your card and bottle box. Makes you think now why didn't I think of that !! Hugs Mrs A.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, I love the card & bottle holder. What a fab idea. I had to improvise a bit to get Mistletoe & Wine! Hugs, Shaz XX

rachel said...

oooo this is clever - now why couldn't I thik of that? Really beautiful set Margaret - I love it! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

These look fabulous Margaret and I love your colour choice. Carol x

Birgit said...

Love the dark green with the white and all the textures. I also love the wine box!

cuilliesocks said...

Well now, you're just showing off!!, These are stunning makes Margaret, what a beautiful set,I love the composition of the card, so clever, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Margaret... stunning work as always ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work