Tuesday 2 May 2017

the last of my easter cards

my flowering dogwood collection didn't really arrive in time for me to make all my easter cards with it as I had intended....but I did get one made which I forgot to post






such pretty papers from the paper pad....the flowers I made with parchment stamped with WOW ultra shimmer embossing powder...boy do they sparkle....with prills for the centres...I decoupaged the dove to give a bit of dimension.....one in the stash for next year.
thanks for popping by my blog today,I hope you are having a great day...maybe crafting too.



4 comments:

Sandy said...

So pretty - your flowers are gorgeous with a wonderfully designed card. Perfect colors too!!
sandy xx

Birgit said...

So, As I cursored down and saw your creation, my mouth dropped open and I saw..."Wow." This is simply a stunner! I love the delicate flowers that sparkle and the bird that is raised up-it is really quite beautiful

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, beautifully designed and with all that shimmer too, I love your beautiful blooms, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! i love the dogwood flowers and the beautiful papers here.

I can only imagine the beautiful sparkle you must see as it looks good here in the photo and know it is always even better IRL.