Sunday 14 May 2017

Christmas card club challenge...10...base your card on a christmas carol

scratching head....I usually do something based on the holly and the ivy...but my mojo is sadly lacking at the moment so I turned to my Heartfelt creations snow kissed collection and found this .....



all the dies and stamps are from the same collection with the addition of a few gems and some glitter....
Please pop round the other girls blogs and see their lovely creations ...the links are on my side bar...we are a group that makes a christmas card every two weeks to a challenge theme set by each other so that when christmas arrives all our cards are made...good idea...if you would like to join us just leave me a message.....
thanks for popping by my blog today...and I hope your weekend is going well.

11 comments:

Rita said...

What a stunning card Margaret. Never seen those stamps and dies before. Love this one so much. Hugs Rita xxxxxxx

Gibmiss said...

This is fabulous Margaret... I had no C Carol stamps ... so made do with Xmas song...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Zoe Tant said...

Stunning card as ever Margaret. Love the colours and the elegant song sheet. Hope all good with you Zx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful card Margaret. Lovely colours and perfect for our theme this week.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Margaret. Love this carol and love your stamps, papers etc. Perfect for my challenge. Hugs Christine xx

Carol said...

A beautiful card Margaret, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

rachel said...

this is so beautiful Margaret - I don't know how you can say your inspiration is running thin - this is wonderful! Big hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

This is really beautiful. The background, is the black filigree stamped or part of the cardstock? I love it and love the blue poinsettia and the silent night stamp. Great card!

Sandy said...

Christmas music - so wonderful during the season - I do love your card!!
Sandy xx

Mrs A. said...

Perfect card for the challenge. Love those colours. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, what stunning card, beautifully designed and colour, sorry I'm late with the commenting, just back from holiday and trying to catch up, hope you are well, Kate x