Wednesday 17 May 2017

using up scraps.....

I has some left over flowers from another project so I thought that I would make a little card for Aunty out of them......





one of my favorite old Hero arts stamps.....Spellbinders delightful foliage die cut twice to give a better depth on the frame....Heartfelt creations classic rose die and stamps and a few Nuvo drops....and of course glitter...my Aunty is a glitter girl!
Hope you are having a great day, its pouring with rain here so I am having fun in my craft room with my scan and cut......more to follow
Thanks for popping by my blog today and thank you if you leave a comment they are much appreciated.

3 comments:

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Margaret. Looks so Special too, I bet your Aunt will love it too. Hugs Rita xxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret...
Really hot here today...
enjoy your day ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

What a beauty. I like the shape and love your roses.Hugs Mrs A.