Sunday 24 September 2017

a sunday christmas card

well I am back from my trip to Scotland and my Aunts funeral..which went off as well as these things can...we were blessed with a wonderful sunny day which helped ....our journey back was not so good taking 11 hours....oh my goodness so many road works....still home now and rested a couple of days..
I need to craft....




using my favorite LOTV image....the die is Amy designs wintertide...and the sentiment tattered lace...the paper is from the new digi download from LOTV which I took into my craft studio and played about with to get a colour match to the topper....
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun crafting

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

I am glad your Aunt's funeral went as well as it could and you are home safe after your long journey. This is such a beautiful card! Gorgeous image and the Amy Designs die is a wonderful frame. A real stunner of a card! xxx

rachel said...

I am really impressed with this beautiful card Margaret - absolutely gorgeous!!! Glad that things went well with your aunts funeral. Not easy times! Big hugs. Rachel x

Birgit said...

Oh my...I am so sorry to hear about this. You always were there for her and sent her your cards which I know she treasured. This card is so delicate and pretty. I love the white and blue and the snowflake flower Die cut. The angel is so sweet..like your aunt. Blessings to you

Michelle said...

Dear Margaret, what a pretty and fitting card you have made. Auntie is with the angels now and watching over you. She smiles at each card you make. I also have an auntie who is not doing well and I send her cards all the time. She saves them all. Aunties are pretty special. Hugs