Sunday 3 September 2017

christmas card club challenge 18....Magical,mystical...

this weeks challenge is set by Rachel.....and after wondering wether to do fairies....I decided on this lovely image from Josephine Wall....


I think it fits the bill for mystical and magical......
I hope you are having a great weekend ...I am down in Hay on Wye visiting friends...being spoilt rotten and no doubt gaining weight every meal!.....
Please pop round the other ladies blogs (links on my side bar) and see their lovely creations.
Thanks for popping by my blog today...please say hello if you have the time xxx

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Wow, what a fabulous image Margaret. Truly magical and mystical. Enjoy being spoiled! Christine xx

Gibmiss said...

This card certainly has all the ingredients for the Challenge...stunning...
Enjoy your time with friends...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is stunning Margaret, what a gorgeous image and card.
Enjoy your trip.
Lorraine

Granmargaret said...

This is really lovely. I love the image.

rachel said...

Wow Margaret - this is really stunning - a gorgeous make - I had forgotten this was my challenge - no wonder I enjoyed the theme!!! Really must try harder! Big hugs rachel xx

Birgit said...

The image you used is a stunner! I love how you were able to make it into your own card with some beautiful corner punches and that bow...this blue tone is one of my favourite tones of blue if not my favourite

Zoe Tant said...

You've hit the theme perfectly with this mystical lady. Super card. Zx

Carol said...

Love this Margaret...I'd forgotten that CD! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

OMG Margaret this is stunning, love the image, and your design with the dies is fabulous, definitely magical, Kate x