Wednesday 21 February 2018

a card for my Uncle..

my dear old uncle Mark is 96 this week and has had to go into a home down in Bournemouth to be looked after after several falls....the thing he misses most he says is his garden and flowers so my card is themed to cheer him up a bit .....





I have used the tattered lace blue hydrangea die and decoupaged up the flowers, a few nuvo drops and some matting and layering ....a pretty floral card that I hope will brighten the day....
Its a beautiful sunny day here in North Yorkshire and what am I up to ....washing....those chores never seem to do themselves do they..
.I hope you are enjoying your day whatever the weather ....and thanks for popping by my blog....

10 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
A fabulous card those Dies look so real... a stunning card to cheer your uncle up....
fabulous weather here in Gib 19 degs today....
hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, what a pretty card. I know your Uncle will love this. Thank you for sharing. HUGS

Christine Harrop said...

This is a beauty Margaret. Hope your uncle enjoys his day. Christine x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Margaret, pretty hydrangeas and lovely papers - a fabulous card. I hope your Uncle enjoys his Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

96! This is a card he will love because it is made out of such love. It is beautiful and so fun, of spring and life. I love how delicate it looks.

rachel said...

What a stunning card Margaret and wow what an age! Beautiful! Hugs rachel x

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! The flowers are beautiful and I love the tattered edge of the paper. Beautiful! xxx

Sandy said...

Beautiful! 96 - wow! My Mother is 93.
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

OMGosh this is gorgeous, I love the dies and your design, fabulous colours too Margaret, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous card,Margaret! That Tattered Lace hydrangea card is superb. It looks so real...my word!