Sunday 6 May 2018

christmas cheer

sadly I am on the naughty step this week as I gave in and bought these lovely Tim Holtz stamps....



but hey ...what is a week on the naughty step....
I coloured the stamps with a Sheena Douglas mulled wine sparkle pen....the cinnamon stamp is from Sheena's a little bit festive christmas coco set... and the rest is matts and layers and two die cuts for the sentiments ...TH and Lisa Horton dies....
I hope you're having a good weekend,we are away at the Builth Wells antiques fair this weekend and visiting our friends in Hay on Wye....so goodness knows what we will be coming home with...
thanks for popping by my blog today and any comments you leave are most appreciated.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great Christmas card Margaret. I can feel the cheer already. Loved the layout. Thank you for sharing.

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. I was cutting back on buying dies - until I went to craft show at the National Motorcycle Museum with Mrs Duck yesterday, that is. She MADE me buy those dies! I didn't want them, honestly ... lol! Hugs Christine x

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Margaret, I can see why you had to give in and purchase these stamps - a fabulous Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

awesome Margaret - I don't blame you for giving into these stamps - they are very much on my wishlist!!! Hugs rachel xx

Birgit said...

This is a rich looking card and it seems to go with your antique hunting. I seem to break down every week! I love the way you coloured in the bottle and wine glass. love the diecuts making up the wreath style look at top with a pretty bow.

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Margaret how stunning, beautifully desined and coloured, love the stamps, Kate x x

scrappymo! said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the kraft with the deep wine colour and the sparkle of the pink! You have captured the Tim H style and added your own touch...this card is superb, Margaret.

Have fun at the Antique Fair. Wish I was there. I only have a couple of antiques as it is not my husbands thing..but I treasure what I have! I have an old oak sideboard at my back door. There is the perfect spot for it there. That area os sort of an alcove off my kitchen. The sideboard makes a great drinks bar when we have a party!