Tuesday 29 May 2018

May Rudolph day challenge

how the months fly by...its time for this months Rudolph day challenge over at scrappymo's..this is my card for the challenge..do pop over and see the inspiration and prize and have a go...





made using Taylored expressions Birch Tree cutting plate...and Sharyn Sowell's Tree picking die...a tonic sentiment ...lots of glitter and splatter....
thank you for popping by my blog today..
please be aware of the Data protection and Privacy policy page on my blog... and by commenting you are agreeing to the terms.


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Really cute card Margaret. Makes me feel a tad cooler here as it is suppose to be very hot today.

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Margaret, you have created a super scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

This is brilliant! The kraft card works so well Margaret - love it! Hugs rachel x

Kathleen said...

Super card, love all the glitter and sparkle and the super dies.

Kath x

Beverly Fuchs said...

Fabulous card. Makes me feel like I'm right there in the woods carrying the tree.

Birgit said...

Love the glitter! I like the cut out outs and just the 2 colours. so pretty

Dr Sonia S V said...

How gorgeous this is and I love the contrast between the kraft and the sparkle
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card, I love the white and kraft together, beautifully designed, Kate x