Tuesday 5 June 2018

a birthday card...

still trying to build up a reserve of cards.....



this is a tonic die...A New Day...with lots of Sue wilson dies...the flowers are striped nasturtiums..leaves Delicate fronds and the sentiment is also Sue Wilson...
Its a cool day here today so I am back in my craft room..after a disaster of visit to the craft fair where someone stole my phone out of my handbag while I was paying at a till....the organisers at Stamp magic were marvelous ..they phoned my carrier and had the phone cancelled and located,put out a tanoy to tell the thief the police were on the way and that no matter where the phone was it could be located and to hand it in as it was no use to them...and lo and behold an hour later it was handed in having been dumped in a toilet cubical....ruined my day I have to say...but good for the bank balance as I was too upset to buy anything ....
I hope you are having a good day today and thank you for popping by my blog....

8 comments:

grandmaw said...

How awful for you, nothing is safe anymore, but quick thinking how you got your phone back, but it does spoil the day,
A wonderful card, so pretty love the colours

Michelle said...

Margaret a very pretty card. I have used the nasturtiums dies before and love them. I love the layout of this card. I am so sorry to hear about you phone. Your right nothing is sacred anymore. I keep my purse in front of me at all times with my hand on it cross checked over my body. If anyone tries anything they are going to have to take an old lady out LOL>

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, gorgeous die cut details and fabulous design.
I'm so sorry to hear that your day was ruined by some low life, thank goodness the organisers were so helpful and they didn't get away with it - it must have been so upsetting for you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

So ornate - so very pretty!
Sandy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh what an awful thing to have happened Margaret, so glad you managed to recover your phone but the situation was still very stressful and upsetting for you. What is wrong with people that they can't leave others property alone?
Your card is gorgeous as usual and the lovely shade of green you have used looks lovely behind the white die cut panels and elements.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
That was upsetting about your phone... Happy you have it back...
Fabulous card... Love the tonic dies... Although I don't have to many... My card... Had this stamp and die set for ages... I have that much un used stash... Bet we all have lol...
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

Hello Margaret - so sorry to read about your experience at Doncaster. Thats awful - It makes me so cross. Bless you - glad you could look on the bright side about not spending much! A stunning card - really beautiful! Big hugs lovely lady xx

Birgit said...

What a bad experience but I am amazed at how quickly things were done and so efficiently. I never heard of this before so I’m glad you knew whom to ask and they knew what to do. I am...gob smacked ( I love that term) at your majestic card. Just 2 colours and these dies that come together to make something this magnificent...I love it!