Tuesday 12 June 2018

an anniversary card...

its my brother and sister in laws wedding anniversary this week...sadly she has dementia and is in a home and most probably will not even recognise my brother in law....I still make a card in the hope that it may spark something .....




this is a crafters companion create a card die...and a tattered lace sentiment banner...
My sister in law was an avid crafter who made beautiful cards using dried flowers...much treasured now....
I hope you arehaving a lovely day today and thank you for popping by my blog...I much appreciate it and any comments you leave

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card, such an elegant design - I hope it does spark some memories.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

A very beautiful card Margaret. I know it will be deeply appreciated. I know she will recognize something just by the feel of the card. God Bless her Margaret.

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card and i bet, even if she does not recognize you, she will love looking at the card and touching it. This will be treasured by your brother. It is such a nasty disease..hugs to you

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, how sad for your BiL, your family tool, such a cruel disease. Your card is so beautiful, the white on kraft card is fabulous and they are such pretty dies. Your Sister will love it I'm sure,and who knows what goes on in the brain, Kate x x