Tuesday 23 July 2019

a simple birthday card....

morning everyone from a very sunny Yorkshire ...its glorious....
I have been making a few simple birthday cards all the same design for those folk who really don't like anything but clean and simple.....




I have used the tattered lace wonky parcels die and charisma....and the Ranger letter it stamps for the sentiment ...a simple Cheers stamp inside and some splatters using spectrum noir watercolour inks...all on a 5x7 card....job done
I hope you are having a lovely day I am doing lots of washing as its a perfect drying day....

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's too hot here for me Margaret, I love a nice bright sunny day but the temperature is way too high for comfort.
A lovely clean and simple card using this fab charisma image and die set, love it.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Too hot for me but got loads of washing dry too.Great CAS card love the wonky parcels and splatters
Carol x

Michelle said...

Margaret, that funky packages are so darn cute and made a wonderful card. I love that little mouse tying down the load. It finally cooled down here for a few days. We had heat indexes of 108 degrees. I am enjoying it tremendously. Thank you for sharing.

Birgit said...

This is simple?? Hahahaa...it is great looking and there looks to be so many layers along with the fine ribbons..I love the look and the card

Sandy said...

Beautifully made - I love it!
Sandy xx

cotnob said...

I love this card Margaret, another die that I have and have not used yet - it makes a fabulous Birthday card - it is perfect for male or female, young and old.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x