Tuesday 30 July 2019

Christmas cards...

its going to be a week of christmas cards......not that anyone will see them as bloglovin has gone down...tried the app and on my pc and its just gone this page is unavailable....lots of reports but nothing happening....



I just love this LOTV image .....the frame is Paper Boutique from last years christmas collection...I have only bought one from this years collection and I will not be buying any more of their dies the quality has plummeted...the die bent trying to get it of the retaining sheet....and yet the price has gone up....
I hope you are having a good day crafting.....

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... love the image... not bought any of these dies.... so deffo won't now...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Really hot here to hot to do anything ...

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and what a shame about the diea as this one is beautiful
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image and a gorgeous card, I love that elegant frame, Kate x

Sandy said...

I have always loved LOTV images - so sweet - beautifully made!
Sandy xx