Thursday 1 August 2019

another christmas card....

at last I have plucked up the courage to try these crafters companion edger dies...but only after reading a post by one of the design team which helped me to line up the dies....I just could not get my sizing correct....





so now I know to mat and layer and then cut it seemed to work okay....I really do like the font on the stamp that came with the die I can see it getting lots of use....
we have thunder and lightning here today...a good day to be crafting....
thanks for popping by....

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, I love these dies - I was fortunate to create samples for the launch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the new die and snowflakes-we have had a mixed day-torrential rain that flooded the road this morning then sun and really warm for the rest of the day!!!
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Margaret, it's a super die and I love that paper, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is so pretty with the ba ckground paper and love those snowflakes!