Saturday 24 August 2019

some christmas crackers....

I need to make a few this year but find them very fiddly to do so I just do 2 at a time.....




these are made using the 2017 Tonic cracker die...using heartfelt creations papers and heartfelt creations large poinsettia stamp and die...I like to make my own crackers and have to admit to buying this years tonic cracker die which is on pre order  and doesn't arrive till september so I thought I would get on with these..... they are filled with chocolates nearer the time.....
Thanks for popping by today...I hope your christmas crafting is going well.....

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Margret, the boxes are just lovely. I just love the Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies and paper. I bet the goodies you put inside will be awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cracker boxes Margaret. I actually have the new Tonic die but haven't yet found the time to play with it - too many craft supplies and not enough hours to fit all the ideas in :) but I just NEEDED it :)
Lorraine

Doreen said...

These are gorgeous,love the papers you used.xxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous crackers Margaret, beautiful papers and poinsettias - very rich and opulent.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous crackers and beautifully decorated -very expensive looking
Carol x

Rita said...

Fantastic Crackers Margaret. I also did mine a few years ago too. Hugs Rita xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your comment and thank you for thinking about me -can't wait for Tuesday to be over x

Birgit said...

These are beautiful and so professional. I love the poinsettia on top and the paper you created. Mine are from toilet rolls and don't look like this at all!

Sandy said...

What a wonderful idea!!!!!
sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Margaret, they would grace any Christmas table, Kate x x