Friday 16 August 2019

a christmas shaker card....

good morning ....its a dull cool morning this morning...very sepetemberish.....and we are forecast torrential rain by 11....another crafting day?....
today's card is one that has been on my desk a few days...you know the one...does it need a flower...well this is how it ended up.....

its made using John next doors Sams starz ...I did watch him on Hochanda but the die was much cheaper at craft stash.....the flowers and bow are from the tattered lace over the mantle collection the ivy is Sue Wilson trailing ivy ..a couple of years old...the BP is LOTV frosty blue collection....afew micro beads and snowy acetate and that's how it ended up....not what was in my head but there we go.....
I do hope you are going to have a fun day crafting but whatever you are doing enjoy...and thank you for popping by today.

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details and dimension you get in your card designs Margaret.
Lorraine

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is beautiful! So much depth and gorgeousness and I love the colours! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and love all the beautiful dies-very cool and wet here today!
Carol x

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. I just love that star and making it into a shaker card was brilliant. Thank you for sharing today. It is rainy here this morning in the States but we need it badly here. The rest of the week is suppose to get into the middle 90's Fahrenheit and will be really sticky out.

Mrs A. said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love those flowers in blue. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

Another stunning card Margaret, such a beautiful design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning Margaret, beautifully designed, I love the shaker style too, Kate x x

Sandy said...

This is stunning - I love shaker cards but have never made one!
Sandy xx