Tuesday 6 August 2019

getting on with my christmas cards...

really getting on with my cards now....


I have been playing with my heartfelt creations ..."candlelit christmas collection"...the poinsettias are so easy to make using the shaping mold and the papers are so colourful....I did have a light bulb moment as I really wasnt getting the right effect with the glitter and have discovered that if I sponge it on and then make up the flowers I get a much better finish....
I hope you are enjoying your day and thank you for popping by my blog today....

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, so bright and cheerful - a super Christmas card. I might have to check this collection out!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and beautiful poinsettias -great tip about sponging on the glitter too
carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so colourful and festive Margaret, a really beautiful card.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Oh Margaret, this is just Awesome. Love the vibrant colours.I have ran out of flowers so I have been flower making this week. Hugs Rita xxx

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card that makes me think of Austria and Germany for some reason. Love the glitter and an interesting way to place it on the flowers. Fussy cutting you have made it an art form. I am doing this with my scrapbook and am finally on Lucille Ball’s home town.