Wednesday 14 August 2019

back to the christmas cards....

I seem to be on a bit of a roll with my card making ...



this is my most favorite die bought in 2017....so I thought it was time to get it out and use it a bit....
the paper is from the wonderful in white tattered lace cd.....and the poinsettia are from the wonderful in white collection....the sentiment is Marianne design and another of my favorites...
a very happy day making this card...hope you are enjoying your crafting and thank you for popping by today.

10 comments:

cotnob said...

This is stunning Margaret, a beautiful Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card and love all the beautiful dies-cuts
Carol x

Sandy said...

Boy this is quite fancy and beautiful especially
Sandy xx the poinsettias!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very striking colour combo and a beautiful collection of dies. Love it!
Lorraine

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the colours.xxx

Birgit said...

You know me and blue-love this! The white brings the blue out even more and I love that winter scene and the layering of the poinsettias..you truly create beauty.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. I just love that background and the layout is stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Margaret. Love the deep blue along with the white. So festive looking too. Hugs Rita xx

nwilliams6 said...

Margaret, this is GORGEOUS! Wow. Love the color and the flowers. So pretty and sooooo well done. Hugz

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Margaret, I love the deep rich blue colours and the die is so lovely, Kate x x