Wednesday 28 August 2019

a fun day crafting.....

I have had a fun day crafting with my Heartfelt creations Candy cane collection....







I just decided to stamp all of the bits in white embossing ...cut them out and make a card....they are so cute these little houses,i thought they looked good on the kraft card....a bit like a gingerbread cottage.....the background is a Sue Wilson embossing folder....
I hope you are having fun getting your christmas cards done....and thank you for popping by today ....


8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This works beautifully on kraft card, lovely little house and festive scene, another fab card for your stash. You are putting the rest of us to shame :)
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Great card Margaret. Love Gingerbread Houses they are so part of Christmas. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, I love the little house and all of the other super details - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rita said...

How lovely is this card Margaret. Love white card and these beautiful embellishments make it so Exquisite too. Enjoy more Crafty days. Hugs Rita xxx

Sandy said...

This has to be one of the very BEST Christmas cards I have ever seen! It looks like real gingerbread which I adore. Please tell me how you did this - I want to make them for Christmas!!!!!!
Bravo Margaret - my most favorite card!!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!!! Absolutely stunning card Margaret, beautifully created and a real mantlepiece pleaser love it, Kate x x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely stunning Christmas card this will definitely take pride of place on the mantelpiece!!! Love all the white embossing and makes a brilliant gingerbread house-love the EF too.Thank you for your comment and thinking of me definitely slept better last night and cooler today too so happier all round!
Carol x

Birgit said...

I am never one for Kraft but you create some stunning works that it makes me want to try this colour. It does look lie a gingerbread house for sure