Thursday 22 August 2019

is it really only 18 more weeks to christmas.....

how the year is flying by...at least I am getting on with my cards.....just the crackers and labels...boxes...oh and place settings to do......




I think you will all recognise the LOTV image ..the frame is one of this years paper boutique ...Season Greetings...but I am so disappointed in the quality of the new dies...they are so flimsy and bend when you try to remove them from the packaging....shall not be buying any more of them.....so glad I didn't buy the whole collection just 3 of them from craftstash....they were £8 cheaper per die....the sentiment is from tonic....lots of glitter and bling.
Thanks for popping by today and I hope you are getting on with your christmas cards...its sooner than you think.....

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas card Margaret, a sweet image and lovely die.
I really must make a start on my Christmas cards as soon as I have finished my craft room re-organization.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for reminding us of how little time we have left :)
I'm nowhere near the amount of cards I need for fairs and orders etc.
A fabulous card, the die cut looks lovely on this card, such a shame that you weren't pleased with the quality though.
Have a great day x
Lorraine

Michelle said...

A beautiful card Margaret. Love the image and layout. So sorry about the quality of the die. I have had some of those and very disappointing for us crafters. Have a good day.

Sandy said...

Adorable and well done - LOTV images are absolutely wonderful!!

Birgit said...

Aghhh!! I am so behind as you well know. This is so cute and I love the bold colouring. The die looks great but sorry to hear how cheaply they are made. Thanks for letting us know

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image-shame about the die it looks so beautiful
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this image and fabulous design Margaret. Pity you are disappointed with the die as the frame is beautiful, gorgeous card, Kate x x