Tuesday 3 March 2020

a birthday card....

I fell in love when I saw this die as I thought it was perfect for many of my friends....



I can see that I will be able to use it in lots of colours and even do paper piecing .....
Sue Wilsons another candle....and I managed not to get flare from the gold mirri I used to matt and layer.....
Its a glorious sunny day here today and I am just off to take my big brother and his wife out to lunch,he has had a knee operation and cant drive soI think he is getting stirr crazy in the house.....
I hope you are having a lovely day and the weather is being kind to you .....

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, it certainly is a fabulous die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the fabulous die and card fold
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous birthday card, I love the white and yellow.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

If I put any more candles on my cake, the cake will sink:) This is a very fun card and so bright for a less than cheery day where I am at. Enjoy your time with your brother

cuilliesocks said...

Super birthday card, lovely bright colour and design,Kate x