Thursday 19 March 2020

a birthday card.....

hello to you all out there...I hope you are surviving these trying times...we have been driven to the shops only to find there is just nothing on the shelves...where is everyone storing all this panic buying stuff...and when the heck will I get toilet rolls......
so I am keeping myself busy in my craft room.....

making a cheerful coloured card had the desired effect....Crafters companion stamps and dies....with a tonic sentiment...
Thanks for popping by today and I hope your day is a happy one....

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely, bright and cheerful card Margaret, I'm glad you are managing to keep your spirits up by crafting. We seem to be quite fortunate here, the shops seem to have most things at the moment!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful cheerful card love all the balloons.We had a walk to our local shops this morning and Heron had just had a delivery of toilet rolls and were handing out 2 packs to everyone and I managed to get a chicken but all the shelves and freezers were empty -makes you wonder how everyone can afford all this panic buying?
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful bright cheerful birthday card, love the colours and layout.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely bright cheery card Margaret, super design, Kate x