Thursday 16 July 2020

another masculine card....

you can tell I have been rooting through my old dies......don't know how old this one is.....



I thought it just perfect for my friend who grows pineapples..he works at a world heritage centre......can you see them...
I hope you are staying safe out in blog land...we are just staying home appart from the dreaded weekly shop...I am so glad that face masks are becoming mandatory in shops it certainly gives me confidence to go out ....take care and thanks for dropping by today.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, a very elegant design - perfect for your friend.
Miserable weather here again but still quite muggy!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.xxx

Michelle said...

That is really a nice masculine card Margret, especially since you themed it with something he does. Yes face masking is definitely a must here and never leave without it. Made several for family members and mailed them off. Take care

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Margaret, I love the dies you have used!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

I see the pineapples which is supposed to mean "welcome" I believe. This is a great masculine card..simple but bold-love it

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the dies
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Margaret, love the colour pallet and design.
Face coverings should have been mandatory right from the start and we still have a long way to go, keep yourself safe Kate x