Wednesday 22 July 2020

having fun....

I have been having much too much fun these past few days and I haven't done any crafting...I bought myself a night camera to watch my hedgehogs...we have 2 adults and 2 babies at the moment so we have a lot of activity around the feeding bowls.....most of the morning is spent watching the video's of them cavorting around the lawn....but I did make a card in between....



paper boutique die for the fram...craftwork cards paper and topper,a bow and some Nuvo drops....just keeping my hand in....
I hope you are keeping safe and well out there and thanks for popping by my blog today.

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a gorgeous Robin.
We had hedgehogs in the garden but we had to move them to our neighbours because the dogs torment them, they don't hurt them but they will not leave them alone.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Margaret, I do love the robin topper, they just sum up the festive season for me.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Margaret ...love the Robin ...
Hugs Sylvie cx

Sandy said...

The colors are so rich and beautiful!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card love the topper and gorgeous bow -we have a couple of hedgehogs that visit but they drive the dogs crazy -mind you they know not to get too close lol
Carol x

Claire said...

Gorgrous shape love how this turned out
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Birgit said...

I love this and the wreath surround with the pearl drops you made. The birdie is so sweet...did you colour him? Hope you are feeling better

cuilliesocks said...

What fun Margaret to watch the family of hedgies, will be so interesting too watching their behaviour.
Beautiful cards, marvellous wreath design and as always a robin on a card is so lovely, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card, love this design.
Lorraine