Thursday 6 August 2020

A bit of christmas

I found a couple of sheets of charisma I had printed off so ended up making this shaped card on my scan and cut....


I did have fun creating the card shape and the matts and layers....
Sadly I am still feeling poorly and eventually went to see the dr who has given me antibiotics and a steroid nasal spray and sent me to hospital for blood tests so I am waiting for results and feeling horrible...still crafting gets me through....take care out there....

7 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful wreath shaped card Margaret, lots of super dimension.
I'm so sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly, I hope the antibiotics do the trick.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, love the card shape. Take care and hope the antibiotics help you to recover.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

Firstly, I love the card-very Christmassy and love the wreath and 3D look. Secondly...I thought you already went to see the dr....I am not saying a word.....I am glad you finally went and got antibiotics and will cross my fingers that it is not Covid. Even if it is, you are sick but you are working through this dumb cold. Rest as much as you can and hugs from across the pond:)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful wreath shaped card and hope you feel better soon
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card ....
Hope all goes well...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh Margaret so sorry to read that you are still feeling poorly. Hopefully the blood tests will show a reason and the antibiotics will do the trick.
I love this bright and cheerful Christmas card wreath, a lovely design.
Lorraine