Sunday 16 August 2020

christmas card challenge 17......winter scene

 its time for a new challenge set by Mrs A this week.....

so I thought I would get my bargain buy out...my friend Vicky went over to the kanban outlet shop before lockdown and got the whole kit...all the dies..charisma sheet and the card kit for £10...after I had tried to buy it for £86 and had it cancelled by create and craft...what a bargain....

so I have used 3 of the characters and created a z fold scene card....lots of glitter...its very bulky so it will be one I give by hand.

Please pop over and see the creations from the rest of the girls...the links to their blogs can be found on my side bar....

thanks for popping by today...stay safe....


15 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card such a lovely design.xxx

Gibmiss said...

This is stunning Margaret ...love it!
Hope you are feeling better ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

scrappymo! said...

A beautiful winter scene.
What bargain you got That is amazing and a lovely story that your friend thought of you...

It is a complex die as well...lots of parts!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow that is a bargain and what a fabulous card you have created with it. I love the navy blue, brown and white colour combo too. I wish I had some crafty outlets near to where I live, there isn't much choice at all.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, you have created a lovely winter scene - that certainly was a bargain.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

That really was a bargain buy. The theme fits perfectly into this z fold card shape with the figures interacting with each other.. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Definitely a bargain!Gorgeous card,great fold and love the 3-D cute images
Carol x

Zoe Tant said...

Sweet card Margaret and clever use of the fancy fold and those gorgeous figures. Hope all good your way and you are keeping safe and well. Hugs Zoe x

Sandy said...

Wow! Wow! and double wow!!! Love the little girl and the colors. Beautifully done Margaret!!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

What an adorable card Margaret. Love the z fold layout. Hope you are well and your cold is all gone. Stay safe and well.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Margaret, I love it. Such a clever fold and I love those little characters, beautifully designed, Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Margaret this is stunning! I love this kit, what is the name of it?
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

It's great to get a bargain, and you have made a wonderful card with it all. Gorgeous Margaret. Hugs Christine xxx

gwen70 said...

Brilliant bargain. Love the card xx

Birgit said...

So very cute and love the sparkle. I wish I could make a card like that..I have in the past, done this style of card and when I tried to repeat it, I screwed it up...hahahaa