Thursday 22 October 2020

Halloween...

 how different this is going to be this year....I have just made a couple of cards this year...



the backing paper is off an old cutting craftorium cd...Haunted house...and the mice are from carnations crafts enchanters collection..with a tonic sentiment....

my visit to the hospital went as well as could be expected...I hope I never have to have one of those procedures again..still its done and biopsies have been taken so just now waiting for a follow up appointment....

stay safe and well and thank you for popping by today....

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card,those mice are great.xxx

Birgit said...

I love this cute Halloween card with the cute mice. It all works so nicely with the added saying. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope you hear soon.

Sandy said...

I am grinning from ear to ear -- these mice are so dang cute!
Thank you Margaret for my smile of the day.
Sandy xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Halloween card and just love the mice.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card....
hugs Sylvie x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret how cute is this card. Just love the mice in it. Have a great day and glad your procedure is over. Keeping you in my prayers.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Halloween card and love the mice.Not a nice procedure I had it done once and once is more than enough-fingers crossed for your results
Carol x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, a super background and cute mice.
I'm glad your procedure went as well as could be expected, I hope it's good news when you get the results and you can get something sorted soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous card Margaret, love the little scene with the mice, brilliant.
I hope the tests are all okay, Kate x