Tuesday 13 October 2020

just for you...

 well the tennis has finished and what an enjoyable two weeks for me...gave me a chance to rest up a bit as well and try and get my Sjogrens under a bit of control...not easy still now its back to a bit of crafting....


made using Tattered lace Tasar background die and the strawberry crescent embellishment die and Charisma...I have not renewed my create and craft club membership this year and already find I am saving a fortune...none of those impulse buys....this was the last collection I bought ...

I hope you are staying safe and well out in blog land and thank you for popping by today.

11 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful, pretty card.xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, so pretty.
I did the same and didn't renew my C & C membership, the only thing I have bought from them this year is some Authentique papers, so it does stop all of those impulse buys.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card Margaret. Love the color combinations and such pretty accents. Thank you for sharing.

Zoe Tant said...

Very pretty. Love the detailed die. Zoe x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and dies
Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card, love the layers and beautiful florals.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really pretty card Margaret - gorgeous details.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

I am glad you rested and maybe got that disease a bit under control. Love your card with the rich purple with the white and those flowers are just so pretty.

Sandy said...

So pretty!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful floral card Margaret, gorgeous colours and design.
Pleased you enjoyed the tennis and that you are getting the condition under control, Keep safe, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ....
Love it
Hugs Sylvie xx