Wednesday 4 November 2020

Nutcracker for Christmas

 well we are back to lockdown from tomorrow so I will be keeping busy crafting again...


I have used a mixture of tattered lace dies and charisma to make this DL card...the image was much larger than I thought when I bought it in July...having just got it out to use....the back ground paper is from the usb staying home for christmas and had the nutcracker image on it ...I embossed it with Sue Wilsons falling snow folder...

stay safe and well and thank you for popping by today....

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the Nutcracker.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Yes back into lockdown-we had the two grandaughters stay for the last two nights before lockdown,they are now back at school but not sure for how long.Love the soldier image and great embossed B.paper
Carol x

Michelle said...

Love nutcrackers Margaret so was thrilled to see this one. Luckily we are not in lock down but I rarely go out unless for food. We have a city mandate for masks and when I was at the grocery store the other day there were several people without them. I wish they were more considerate and respectful of us older people. Have a great day.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Nutcracker, love the embossed background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Babs said...

Wow I have missed so many of your amazing cards but love them all, just love this nutcracker card you don’t see many cards with a nutcracker on , so it makes a lovely change to see him on your gorgeous card.
Babs x

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, a fabulous Nutcracker and great snowfall background.
I managed to fall over whilst walking the dogs this morning, nearly broke my glasses - fortunately hubby managed to straighten them out or it would have been no crafting for me until I could get them fixed!
When will we see your poppy wreath, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is a fun card and I would always give a Nutcracker to my brother. Very fun card and love the background.

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful card, love the nutcracker image and super colours, Kate x