Friday 6 November 2020

pink carnations....

 some while ago I treated myself to the carnation crafts usb Carnation blooms but haven't really got round to using it...so today I got it out and made a flower or two up....


I used a tattered lace die for the base of the card..easy easel archway...and then made up several carnations using my scan and cut...the sentiment is from an old tonic die...

Day 2 of lockdown and plenty of crafting going on here...I hope you are keeping busy and staying safe and well....












8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the Carnations.xxx

cotnob said...

Another beautiful card Margaret, gorgeous pink carnations and lovely frame - so pretty.
Lovely weather here today, sunny and crisp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

This is a stunner! I love all the filigree work of that background and love the flower and 3D effect. Now going back to see the rest. Hope you are slowly getting better and crafting away. We are having late summer temperatures right now which is weird. I hope you can visit my blog and I was very busy making 41 bookmarks which I will post soon.

Michelle said...

Such a pretty card Margaret and love those carnations. Have a great day and stay safe.

Marion said...

So very pretty. Love the coloring.

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning card Margaret, loving the carnations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful carnations and lacy die-cut frame
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Margaret, lovely flowers and colours and the lace die is gorgeous Kate x