Thursday 3 December 2020

keeping in touch card....

 a little card for a friends Aunt who has had a very lonely time during lockdown...I have been sending here cards to try to cheer her up...


the frame is from the tattered lace collection Picture decoupage.Daisy Hill...the background papers and flowers are from carnations crafts USB...carnations blooms and cut out on my scan and cut...a bit of blue and navy card from my stash....sadly the clear glass beads I used on the flower centre don't show up but they give a lovely texture...

Thank you for popping by today...I seem to have a few new followers on bloglovin so thank you for visiting me...take care 


6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, beautiful daisies and a lovely background.
Dull, wet and miserable here today, hubby walked the dogs on his own, I am definitely a fair weather walker.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely card Margaret and a lovely thought. My sister lost her husband suddenly last year and so has been on her own throughout lockdown. During the first lockdown I sent her a card every week and since then I've been doing it every couple of weeks. She is so appreciative. Take care. Hugs Christine x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the layers and dies are gorgeous, as are the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Margaret, lovely daisy design, I'm sure your friend will love it.
Thank you so much for the beautiful card, it arrived today, its beautifully designed, Kate x

Birgit said...

This looks so delicate and I see a little bit of the glass beads. I bet it just adds to the fineness of this card. I bet she loves receiving your cards.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ...a lovely thought from you ...
Hugs Sylvie xx