Sunday 13 December 2020

Happy Christmas

 this will be my last blog post for 2020....

and I want to wish you all ....

a Happy Christmas and a better year for 2021.....

I found these crafters companion  dies on e bay and as I missed them when they first came out I was delighted...especially at the price! I was the only person to bid on them so I got them sooo cheap...


the boxes are filled with chocolate coins for the children over the road....

thank you for your support over the last year and all the lovely comments on my creations ...

See you in 2021....take care 


8 comments:

Doreen said...

What gorgeous creations,I am sure they will be well received.xxx

cotnob said...

These are cute Margaret, fun gift boxes.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas, I hope you have a lovely break.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Linda Simpson said...

Love these fun boxes Margaret. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and hope 2021 is a good year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Michelle said...

What darling boxes Margaret and the children will love them. Have a very Merry Christmas and pray 2021 is so much better. Big Hugs to you all.

Babs said...

Just love your beautiful Santa’boxes I am sure the children will adore these, especially with chocs inside. A merry chrustmas to you too, hope thst next year is a better time for everyone, take care
Babs x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What great little gift boxes Margaret, Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Healthy 2021.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, these little Santa boxes are so cute and just lovely to put choccies in for the children.
Have a lovely Christmas and hopefully 2021 will be a better year, Kate x

Craftychris said...

These are absolutely wonderful Santa Claus boxes, the recipients will love them! Merry Christmas to you and let's hope 2021 is a far better year than this one. Thank you for all your lovely comments through the year. Take care and stay safe. xxx