Sunday 3 January 2021

christmas card club challenge 1 2021....use some Kraft....

 good to be back and lets hope this new year is a better one

Its Kate's turn to choose the theme and she wants to see some Kraft card used....




I have made a small tent card using an LOTV topper and papers...with the Sue Wilson poinsettia die and a sentiment from MFT Die -Namics......

please pop round the other girls blogs and check out their makes...the links are on my side bar...and if you would like to join our friendly group and get ahead with your christmas card making...just contact any of us and we will be happy to get you going.....

I hope your Christmas and New Year were happy, peaceful and safe...Rich and I celebrated on our own and stayed safe.....take care everyone....


12 comments:

Rita said...

Happy New Year Margaret. Love your pretty card and looks great on Craft card too. I forget sometimes to use Kraft card so I’ll try and change that this year. Hugs Rita xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Happy new year ...l.
Your card is stunning .... love the shaped card ....
Sunny here today .... but lot more COVID cases ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card to set us off on our Christmas Card journey through 2021 Margaret. I love the scalloped circular shape and added details.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a sweet image and lovely curved sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

Merry belated Christmas! I hope it was lovely and, like you, my hubby and I just stayed I. And we are rewatch Ing Downton Abbey. This card is so cute and pretty. I love the look of it.

cuilliesocks said...

Happy New Year Margaret, and what a sweet card, love the circular shape and that sweet LOTV topper, beautifully designed card, Kate x

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card. Love the shape xx

Mrs A. said...

This looks super. the dark brown and the light brown really compliment one another. Having seen everyones cards I have come to the conclusion that I must try and use it in my crafting and not leave it stuck away in a draw. Kraft card doesn't have to look boring like I thought it did. Hope you have a safe and healthy 2021.
Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Hi Margaret, loving the circular shape of this sweet little kitty card. What fun they seem to be having, and the kraft poinsettias are just so nifty as trim. Happy New Year, and Hugs - TFS - Mary H.

Sandy said...

So very sweet - I have always said that you cannot do better than the LOTV images.
Sandy xx

rachel said...

This is supercute Margaret - really lovely! Happy New year to you! Hugs rachel x

crafty-stamper said...

Beat wishes for the New Year and love your gorgeously cute image and beautiful dies
Carol x