Thursday 21 January 2021

partridge in a pear tree.....

 I bought this die on a whim last year and as I am on a mission to use every die again this year...and NOT buy anything new I got it out ....


another one that was difficult to take a photo of....Paper Panda die...cut several times to give dimension but it will lay flat for posting....

I hope you are doing lots of crafting during this lockdown...looks like us over 70's will be getting our vaccine very soon here in York as we have one of the national hubs set up from this Monday...I will begin to feel a lot safer when I have had it...not that we will be going out but just feel safer!

take care and stay safe...and thank you for popping by my blog today....


8 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, the gold and white is so elegant.
I hope you get your vaccine soon, I think my age group will be waiting for quite a while!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful die Margaret and so elegant in gold and white. Hope you get your vaccine soon. I'm waiting (im)patiently for mine but I'm so relieved that John had his. Hugs Christine x

Birgit said...

This is such a nice looking card with the gold and white and the sparkle. I love the 3D effect. I am glad you will be getting the shot soon. No clue when we will.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous die ...gorgeous ....
We have our second jab in a couple of weeks ....
hope you get yours soon Love sunshine today ...sunbathed on the balcony ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This die makes a lovely dimensional card Margaret with the added bonus of folding flat for postage especially with the increase in stamps prices recently.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and beautiful dies too love the white and gold-we had our jabs yesterday and only a 5min walk to the surgery
Carol x

Sandy said...

I don't know how I missed this pretty card but I did!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful card Margaret, the gold and while is so striking.
I hope you get your vaccination soon, keep safe, Kate x