Sunday 24 January 2021

this Sundays Christmas card.

 I have been keeping myself busy again this week making cards...the weather has been so awful with storm Christof that even going for a walk has been a struggle....


I have used Spellbinders Sunday Drive with Santa dies....and crafters companion Santa is coming to town stamps and dies....and a crafters companion embossing folder...merry Christmas.

I hope you are staying safe and well out in blogland....and thank you for popping by my blog today.


6 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Margaret. It's very much like Christmas here. We woke up yesterday to a layering of snow which had not been forecast! A bit of a shock to the system. I was hoping it would have gone today but still there when I opened the curtains and more forecast. Ah well, it is winter after all. Stay safe and warm. Christine xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, lots of super dies and great design.
We have a light covering of snow this morning, I think we will be lighting the wood burner again this afternoon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

I have always loved Christmas red on white cards - I love the design of this card and then again that bright red car is delightful!
Between the storm and the Covid-19 virus, you must be ready for summer months when things might calm down.
I have been busy painting with metallic paints. Seem as if there might be a slight learning curve depending on what brand you use.
The good news Margaret? You have had some good card making time!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret ....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Wet day here xx
My mojo gone ...so not much crafting ...

Birgit said...

What a fun card and it brought a smile to my face. I love the Santa and the card folds with the sparkle. Love it. I have seen the destruction that this storm has wrought and hope you are ok.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning design Margaret, love the dies and the stepper design, Kate x