Tuesday 26 January 2021

using my stash....

 I am determined this year to use up stash so out with some of those paper pads and dies,


the image and backing paper are from the heartfelt creations Christmas card collection...this must be one of the very first collections I bought so many years ago....the flowers are from the sparkling poinsettia stamp and die set coloured with distress ink and then glittered....the swirls are from the holly berry stamp and die set...

I really am determined and even resisted re-joining create and craft when they sent me a promotional £10 offer....this lockdown certainly helps as staying at home takes away all those tempting shops....

I hope you are staying safe and well and thank you for popping by my blog

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely design Margaret, those blue poinsettias are very eye-catching.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

A very pretty card Margaret. I love the Heartfelt Creations and have several of their stamps and dies. The flowers are stunning. Thank you for sharing.

Birgit said...

I love this beautiful card that works for a man or a woman. I love the deep blue poinsettia which works so well with the sandy colours. I need to use up all my paper bits.

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Margaret, gorgeous colours and topper, and I love those stunning flowers, keep safe, Kate x

Babs said...

Such a beautiful card and image, your blue poinsettias are really striking and are a real eye catcher.
Babs x

Babs said...

Such a beautiful card and image, your blue poinsettias are really striking and are a real eye catcher.
Babs x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Margaret, a lovely image and pretty poinsettias - I'm trying to use up some of my papers, still buying a few bits and pieces though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

You sure do have some good stuff in your stash - you card is gorgeous and I love that blue!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers love all the sparkle
Carol x