Thursday 28 January 2021

a Happy Birthday card....

 for my great niece who I have just bought a bicycle for.....she at uni now and says she needs the exercise


this is a really old tattered lace set...picture postcard but it has a lovely lace background die and this great decoupage topper....and now that I have discovered pro paper my prints are now so much more vibrant...I am even printing out from some of my old cd's again!

I hope you are keeping well out there in blog land...its a strange time we live in staying home and staying safe....and crafting away...take care and thanks for popping by my blog today 

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, pretty edges and gorgeous decoupage.
They all had bikes when my son was a uni, no cars allowed on campus.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret .....is that the older neice ? .....
We have our second jab ...on Monday ....Hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. I just love that bicycle and the floral to go with it. Stay safe and well. Just had some snow but didn't stop us from walking.

Sandy said...

Such a pretty card Margaret and it is perfect for your great niece.
We are well in the Dehon house - we get our vaccines this coming Monday! But still will have to have the second shot in 3 weeks. I hope they will have the "stuff" to get the second shot when we need it.
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

Your grand niece will love this! It is so pretty with the bicycle right in the middle and love the 3D effect. Hope you are keeping safe and well not only with Covid but that storm you had.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful dies love the bicycle
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautifully feminine card Margaret, lovely design, Kate x