Thursday 11 March 2021

Naughty step....

 I have given in and bought a new die...I know I said I was going to be strong but this is one I just had to have.....


I just fell in love!...I love clowns and this is the first die I have found that isn't a bit scary....

its a cottagecutz die...clown with balloons...cut out all in white and coloured with my trusty old Promarkers  they really do last forever don't they. I just put glossy accents on the balloons and his nose...I will put a sentiment or number on when I decide who is getting it for their birthday.

I hope you are enjoying your crafting today, take care and stay safe.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the clown, your card is gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, such a fun clown, he certainly isn't scary - lovely bright colours.
Wet and windy again today, I'm staying at home in the warm.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the brightly coloured clown and I agree not scary at all!I have had most of my promarkers for years and only lost a few.Hope it's not too cold on that step lol
Carol x

Sandy said...

So bright and cheerful - made me smile!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

He is definitely not creepy but fun and playful. This is a perfect and cute card. Love the bright colours.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created Margaret, and the clown is not scary, wonderful colours, Kate x