Sunday 7 March 2021

this weeks Christmas card...

 I have been playing with some of my old stamps that really need an airing....


this is a very old Stampendous stamp called Train postcard...just perfect for my big brother ..I stamped 2 of the images and cut out the oval on the second and layered it up as well as fussy cutting the holly and using Nuvo drops for the berries....the sentiment is a tonic die...

I hope you are keeping safe and well out in blogland....thanks for popping by today.

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Really lovely Margaret. The red really makes it pop. I love this stamp too, it doesn't ever go out of fashion. Hugs Christine x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the stamp.xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely vintage style card and I agree with Christine the framing in red with the touch of holly is perfect for the image. Hope it's sunny your way. Zoe x

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret, this is a great card especially for a man card. Loved the color combination and the way you really made the card stand out. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, a fabulous image - perfect for a masculine card.
Nice and sunny again today, more washing dried outside - I could get used to this!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

Love this card with an old Victorian feel with the train coming into the station( like the one the Lumiere Bros filmed in the late 1800s). I love the old look of the paper that you made and the stamp. The holly looks great with the pop of colour.

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and really love the vintage image
carol x

Sandy said...

An old fashioned Christmas card for sure! Love it!!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful vintage card Margaret, lovely design, Kate x