Friday 13 August 2021

Water colouring fun....

 I have treated myself to a set of Kuretake clean colour pens my goodness how good are they.....I just wish I had found them sooner......



I admit that I am not a colourist but this is so much easier than alcohol pens....and  I feel quite satisfied with the results and I know with practice I will get better....

the stamp is one of the new Jane Gill Festive Fuzzies and as you can see this is Santa...a distressed ink background with ink splats ,embossed stars and trees and fluffy stuff...oh I have had fun making this...

Thanks for popping by today I hope you are having a good one...stay safe and well.

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

I adore this super fun card! Fab watercolouring and the background is wonderful. The Santa is such a jolly fella. I can feel the fun you had making this. Take care xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, a fun Santa and you have coloured him beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Such a cute card Margaret. I can see you were having loads of fun with this one. I have some Kuretake white pens that I use and they are wonderful especially on dark colors. Thank you for sharing and stay safe.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ….your colouring great with your new pens …
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and beautifully coloured with your new pens
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fab jolly Santa Margaret, I love it and your colouring is brilliant, Kate x

Birgit said...

This is a fun card with a great background in the blues which set off Santa so nicely. I love the happiness.