Wednesday 6 October 2021

Happy birthday Elizabeth

 it was my niece Elizabeth's 50th birthday on Monday so I can now post her card for you to see.....


I had so much fun making this card

card shape made using tattered lace die Tasas

Tonic numbers

Carnation crafts champagne bottle die a

carnation crafts Just the essentials.. parcels

carnation crafts Handbag cascade.... shoes

We had afternoon Tea at Betty's in York.....



and had a lovely time...

thanks for popping by today...take care 

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous feminine card -love it
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card for Elizabeth ….the afternoon teas looks yummy …
Happy Birthday to Elizabeth ….. is that the youngest daughter ?
Love Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Margaret, so many super details - a beautiful card, I bet your niece loved it.
Your afternoon tea looks fabulous, such a lovely thing to do.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

What a great card Margaret. I just love the theme as it is so bright and cheery. The tea gathering looked wonderful and I am sure everyone had a grand time. Thank you for sharing.

cuilliesocks said...

Alistair and I were just talking about Betty's Tea Shop this morning, what a coincidence, I love it in there,delicious food.
Anyhoo, your card is gorgeous, beautiful dies and design, Kate x

Lee said...

Oh wow, love this great girly card bet she loved it too.Great pic of you all.x

Sandy said...

Such a happy birthday card - your card is a party all on its own! I sure wish I could have been at this tea!!
Sandy xx