Tuesday 26 October 2021

Jingle Bells

 I am winding down now and not really making many more Christmas cards as I have made so many this year through out lockdown...but I do love this little die....


its really old from crafters companion but I think its just perfect for a 5x5 card with a penny black sentiment....

Hope you are all well and keeping safe, I have had my booster jab now and after a day feeling really terrible am now back to normal...and hope that you are enjoying your crafting.

Thanks for popping by today.

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

And you have used the perfect embossing folder to match the lovely die Margaret.Hope things are well with you both. Hugs Christine xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome CAS card alove the dies-I have just made three and that brings my total to 4 !!!
Carol x

Sandy said...

Red and white - a delightful sight at Christmas and all year long too!
The simplicity of color makes for a merry and bright card for Christmas with bells and peppermint trim. Wonderful Margaret!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

Such a festive card Margaret. Thank you for sharing. Stay safe and well.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Hugs Rita xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card …Margaret …love the Bell ….
I have sooo many cards …hoping to sell a few at my craft fairs ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed festive card Margaret, Kate x