Sunday 7 November 2021

Christmas card club challenge 23

 this week Christine wants to see our Christmas Wreaths.....


I have used lots of different dies to make this card

Tattered lace wreath die for the base

carnation crafts burst of berries, Sue Wilson star spray, Sue  Wilson Berry Bough

the poinsettia are from John Next Door

the stag is tattered lace

Sentiment tim Holtz

backing papers Anna Marie designs

Thanks for popping by today, do pop round the other girls in the club the links to their blogs are on my side bar.


11 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, a beautiful wreath and elegant stag.
A nice sunny day today, it should be a nice walk with the dogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

gwen70 said...

Stunning card, lots of beautiful dies used xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning creation Margaret, lots of dimension and a beautiful kraft and white colour combo.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Margaret. A gorgeous wreath and that proud stag peering out. Take care. Hugs Christine xx

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret this is such a stunning card. I just love the color combination. Stay safe and well.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful wreath,stag and flowers
Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card …. Love the Kraft and White …..
Sorry I am late with mine …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

I can see you have used a lot of dies here - beautifully done. I love white on craft - always has been one of my favorites!!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning card Margaret. The kraft card with white is so striking and the stag is gorgeous, a wonderful design, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

Awesome card Margaret. Love that proud stag in such a gorgeous wreath. Zoe x

Birgit said...

I love this! You make me love Kraft colour when you use it because you know how to make it so beautiful. I just love the 2 colour combo and how you designed it..just exquisite.