Sunday 21 November 2021

Christmas card club challenge 24

 In memory of Shaz... she wanted us to show angels or fairies....so I have done both....firstly


my Angel is on top of the Christmas tree.

I have used the carnation crafts around the Christmas tree collection....

the sentiment is Taylored expression simple strips collection

and then  after watching a facebook demo by Amanda Branston I thought I would give her technique a try


made using Lavinia Stamps...much loved by our Shaz......

Thank you for popping by my blog today, please go round the other girls blogs the links are on my side bar....take care 

11 comments:

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Margaret, I love the gorgeous Christmas Tree and you have created a fabulous scene on the second one.
A lovely sunny day today, looking forward to walking the dogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

Two super cards in memory of Shaz. She is missed. Hope you are both well. Hugs Christine xx

gwen70 said...

2 beautiful cards Margaret, I love lavinia stamps xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful pair of cards, always a treat to see what you have created.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards …Margaret …. Love the Lavinia one ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my Margaret, two gorgeous cards, beautifully designed, I'm sure Shaz would have loved them, Kate x

Michelle said...

Truly 2 beautiful cards Margaret. Thank you for sharing today.

rachel said...

Beautiful makes Margaret. I know Shaz would have approved. Big hugs xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards love the beautiful stamped Lavinia stamps but your Christmas tree looks amazing
Carol x

Lee said...

Both really pretty cards.x

Elizabeth said...

Two gorgeous cards, Margaret, and both quite different too. I'm sure Shaz would have loved them both, particularly the one with the Lavinia fairy. Apologies for my lateness. Elizabeth x