Wednesday 12 January 2022

a pretty birthday card....

 having a struggle to get going this year but I needed to make a card for my SL so I fell back on some tried and trusted carnation and tattered lace dies


the base card is made using carnation craft twisted easel dies and the flowers are tattered lace Princess dies....

I hope you are all safe and well...what a going on with the Craft Channel taking over Create and Craft I wonder what it will bring for the future 

Take care and thanks for popping bytoday

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, gorgeous dies and pretty flowers. I must admit I was a bit surprised when I heard that the Craft Channel is taking over Create and Craft - I though it would have been the other way around, it will be interesting to see what happens!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card, beautiful floral spray and colours.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. I am absolutely sure she will love it.

Rita said...

Wow Margaret. I adore this card. I’m sure your Sister-in -Law will Love it too. Hugs Rita xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous easel card,beautiful dies and flowers.I know so much for all the designers who deserted Hochanda for C&C and slagged them off too
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Margaret, Kate 💖

Lee said...

Oh WOW,this is so beautiful in every way.x