Sunday 9 January 2022

Christmas card challenge 1...Black and gold

 the first challenge of the year and Kate would like to see black and gold on our cards....



I hope this meets the criteria Kate...matts of black and gold...the die is from  Tim Holtz...called Thin ice....and a sentiment from LOTV...gold stars from Tim Holtz....

Its been a while since I have been crafting but its good to get going again...

I hope you will pop by the other girls blogs and see their creations the links to their blogs are on my side bar...

take care and stay safe and thanks for popping by today

11 comments:

Rita said...

Good morning Margaret. What a beautiful card.Love how you’ve introduced the little black skater. Hope you enjoyed the Festive Season. Hugs Rita xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, I love the scene you have created for your fun silhouette image.
An awful day yesterday, the forecast is for a sunny day today, lets hope its correct!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful wintry scene Margaret using our themed colours. Beautiful texture and dimension too.
Lorraine

gwen70 said...

Brilliant card, love it xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, this is just wonderful, I love the little skater and the gold stars, a perfect card for the challenge, Kate x

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the black and gold and the little die-cut silhouette
Carol x

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Margaret and such a cute skater image. Hope all is well. Christine xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret ….
Hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

rachel said...

Adorable Margaret...I love this! All the very best for 2022!

Birgit said...

I love this card-sweet and fun and i love the gold edging of the mirror card. The fun elf slipping while skating which is me. I need to get back to my crafting too since I have not done anything since Sept.

Lee said...

Absolutely adore this happy card.x