Sunday 15 May 2022

Christmas card club challenge 10...Sentiment as the main focus...

 this weeks challenge is set by Elizabeth.....




sorry about the photo quality....still without my camera...

made using John Next door Holly and Ivy frame....John Next Door poinsettia and the sentiment I have no idea the brand as I have thrown away the packaging and put all my sentiments on magnetic sheets..

Do pop round the other girls blogs and see their lovely creations...the links are on my side bar...

Well bloglovin as back again but for how long this time it seems to go down every week at the moment so I am moving over to Feedly which seems to be working well for me and at last I can see your blogs again.....

take care and thank you for popping by today.

12 comments:

gwen70 said...

Stunning card, love it xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful White on White creation Margaret.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies love the poinsettias
Carol x

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. Love the color of the poinsettia. Just finished mowing just in time for rain storms to come in. Have a great day and thank you for sharing.

rachel said...

What a stunning card Margaret - absolutely beautiful! Big hugs rachel x

cuilliesocks said...

So elegant Margaret, I love the WoW it's so striking, beautiful design, Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a lovely sentiment and frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandy said...

So dramatic - very eye catching with lots of texture. Sounds like I am cooking in my new wok! Seriously - I do love the frame!!!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

I love your card. Whit on white always looks so elegant. You do such an amazing job.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning card … love the white on white …
I have totally for the change … can’t believe..it’s been two weeks since the last Challenge …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card ,love the frame.xxx

Elizabeth said...

A beautiful and elegant card, Margaret. White on white always makes an impact. xx