Thursday 5 May 2022

oh dear.....

 I dropped my camera on Monday and my lens fitting broke...into the camera shop yesterday and yes it can be mended but its going to take 5 weeks!....so until then I shall have to use my ipad....


cheered myself up by using up scraps again...clearing my desk a bit....this is another image from the christmas paper boutique USB....and a frame from the same company.

Hope you are all well out there...thank you for popping by today I hope you are having a good day.

7 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
That’s bad look dropping your camera … Fabulous card …not tried Paper Boutique…as I don’t do printing ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and die-cut frame-wow 5 weeks sounds a long time!
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a bummer about your camera Margaret, but your iPad has done the job of photographing this gorgeous card really well.
I love the topper and that beautiful snowflake die, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card, the rich colours look fabulous in this snowflake frame. I hope you get your camera back soon.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, a gorgeous image.
I hope your camera repair doesn't turn out to be too expensive.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

A beautiful Christmas card.xxx

Birgit said...

This looks so inviting. I love the coloured image inside and the cutting around to frame it is wonderful. I font recall seeing you pop-up on my blog list