clean and simple Bellflower Blooms from carnation crafts
thanks for popping by today
And another beautiful flower on your card; I was a bit behind, but now I’ve admired everything again. All beautiful cards again.Love, Marjolijn.
This is so nice. I love the blueish purple of the flowers against the white
Lovely clean and simple design featuring your bellflower blooms, and the gentle blue and purple tones against the bright white background give your card a fresh and serene look.
Absolutely beautiful card and floral spray.Carol x
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And another beautiful flower on your card; I was a bit behind, but now I’ve admired everything again. All beautiful cards again.
Love, Marjolijn.
This is so nice. I love the blueish purple of the flowers against the white
Lovely clean and simple design featuring your bellflower blooms, and the gentle blue and purple tones against the bright white background give your card a fresh and serene look.
Absolutely beautiful card and floral spray.
Carol x
Post a Comment