Sunday 1 July 2012

Chris's challenge...Blue Santa

its time for our Christmas card challenge and Chris has set us the challenge of a Blue Santa...(please go to my side bar for the list of the ladies who play and if you fancy joining us contact Clare or Keryn)...so here is my card

I used Nitwits papers glitters and glossy accents and made the pearls from the cosmic shimmer pearl PVA, I had great fun decoupaging the santa...
On a sad note my dear old Mum has been diagnosed with an inoperable cancer but we are keeping life as normal as possible and going to enjoy our time together.....

10 comments:

Hazel said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mum - praying that you both will be given the strength you need to get through this difficult time. Your Santa in blue card is super - a lovely response for Chris' challenge for CCC. x

Gibmiss said...

Hi margaret
Oh! Thats sad your lovely mum ... I feel as if i know her... Give her my love ....
Hugs sylvie
Oh i nearly forgot... Super card as usual... L love your cards....

sue w. said...

Oh Margaret, I really feel for you both, how sad, our Mum's are so special.
Your card is so beautiful, I love it.
Take care.
Hugs Sue W.

Claire said...

Love your card hun in non traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Loving your blue Santa Margaret, gorgeous soft colours.

Carol said...

Very sad news Margaret, love and hugs to you both.

Fabulous card though, love your blue Santa. Carol x

Clare said...

Oh Margaret I am so sorry to hear this very sad news darlin. Please let me or any of the girls know if there is anything that we can do. You are so brave but I can definitely agree about enjoying your time and carrying on with things.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I do love Nitwits!!!. Love all of the elements surrounding Santa and how you have decoupaged everything. A beautiful card. Margaret I am only a phone call away. With lots of love Clare xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margret this looks totally ACE, what a terrific image I love this alot.
hugs
Lorraine x

KAYC said...

Margaret...my thoughts are always with you...love your Santa..is it a stamp and who's it by...Hugs Kerry X.

Zoe Tant said...

Thoughts are with you Margaret.

Your Santa is super in blue. Zx